The Resources outlined may take the form of a download or a web-link.
The Lilac Project have information leaflets on curriculum resources. View the list below, fill in an Advice and Request form and the information you require can be forwarded to you.
- Practical Subjects - Home Economics, Physical Education, ICT, Music and Art.
- Science for All Presentation - solutions to enable access to the Science Curriculum. View PDF.(4 minute download)
- Daily Care Plan - for teacher and classroom assistants to record what assistance the pupil requires during the school day.
- School Examinations - guidance on how to support pupils in examinations.
- School Trips - Advice on organising school trips for pupils with Physical Disability.
- Differentiation - Advice and tips on differentiating subject lessons.
- Inclusion Literature- Available webpage links and articles on inclusion.